Stolen Website Content (from Leif)

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Thank you for all your help. I have sent email and registered
      letters. A special thank you to the attorney who wrote the letters
      for me. ( That was pro bono right?:) Please email me at
      leif@... if you want the site that did the stealing. Any
      members who would like to add thier two cents about someone stealing
      thier info? I will be here all week (unless the cops find me)
      Leif

      http://www.Spyville.com Spy Cameras and Security Equipment.
      Order Online Or Call Toll Free 1-866-Spyville (866-779-8455)
      Sales and Information Sales@...
      Tech Help Technical-Help@... or Call 1-860-628-2075
      Private Investigators http://www.Infoguys.com