answer: Who are you (I need help (Infoguys Moderator)

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 30 2:32 AM
      Dear Members! July 30, 2004

      "Leif" is indeed this group's Moderator. It is
      Leif Kehrein, another email address I have is: leif@....

      -.-.-.-.-

      By the way for those who get the emails in a digest form it would be
      VERY helpful, if the unnecessary/or repetitious emails be cut off.

      Many thanks in advance,
      nice weekend from Germany
      Author of a PI book: http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO ISBN: 1-891247-59-X
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH SINCE 19-SEVENTY-TWO
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany
      http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org
      Tel. (+49 6238)989 098, Fax. (+49 6238)989099 + (+49 6238)1313
    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 30 8:00 AM
        In a message dated 7/30/2004 9:45:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@... writes:
        "Leif" is indeed this group's Moderator. It is
        Leif Kehrein, another email address I have is: leif@....

        Tis true, and now that some of our resident sleuths have posession of his
        rather unique last name, they will snoop out his past history enough to leave the
        man alone.

        Leif Krang Kehrein
        DOB: 02/30/1952
        SSN: 081-27-8786 (Public record due to bankruptcy filing)

        Originally from Iceland, he currently resides in Brooklyn.

        According to NCIC, he was arrested August 2, 1970, following a dispute with
        Raffaello Santi in which Santi's cranium was sufficiently ventillated that he
        could no longer suck air - if ya know what I mean. Based upon what is
        described as a significant history of juvenile crime (which is not available), he was
        sentenced to serve fifty years in Joliet.

        He served 10, but blew his parole in 1983 when he lost his temper with an
        individual identified as Don A. Tello, which might not have been a big deal but
        for the fact that Tello was his parole officer.

        Kehrein was returned to Joliet for "bitch slapping" his PO.

        He was released again in 1990 and seems to have managed to stay out of
        trouble except for a relatively minor fracas with an elderly individual named Michel
        DiAngelo over the placement of a fence. The witnesses testified that
        DiAngelo hit him first so Kehrein was absolved of criminal culpability in knocking
        out some teeth with a fence post.

        I wouldn't piss him off if I was you.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        www.FraudsAndScams.com
        www.OracleInternational.com
        PO Box 10728
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639
        (239) 304-1640 Fax
        Illegitimi non carborundum

      • Lori Wilkins
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 30 9:10 AM
          What is the point of posting this individuals SSN, dob on the internet ? Not
          to mention the information pertaining to his background. Do you guys not
          have clients paying you money for billable hours? If so, how do you have
          time for this nonsense?
          Lori Wilkins, LPI
          SERI, LLC
          3820 East Britt David Rd.
          Columbus, GA 31909
          706-221-4991
          fax - 706-561-0683
          www.seripi.com
          seripi@...

[...]

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Leif
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 30 9:27 AM
            My alter ego ROTFLOL Is this national pick on Leif day or what. Thank
            god I took my YO on those farm animal charges.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 30 12:06 PM
              In a message dated 7/30/2004 2:52:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              spyzilla@... writes:
              Is this national pick on Leif day or what. Thank
              god I took my YO on those farm animal charges.

              I was trying to give you a break about that.

              I see no evidence that the activities complained of in the indictments were
              not consensual in nature and, either way, the sexual predator laws only apply
              to people - not farm animals.

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 30 1:23 PM
                In a message dated 7/30/2004 3:45:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                seirs@... writes:
                What is the point of posting this individuals SSN, dob on the internet ? Not
                to mention the information pertaining to his background. Do you guys not
                have clients paying you money for billable hours? If so, how do you have
                time for this nonsense?

                Well Lori, that's a complicated question. I suppose I just find it
                sufficiently entertaining to justify the investment of my time. Lord knows, this has
                been entertaining.

                Thanks,

                Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                Oracle International
                www.FraudsAndScams.com
                www.OracleInternational.com
                PO Box 10728
                Naples, FL 34101
                (239) 304-1639
                (239) 304-1640 Fax
                Morologus es!

              • Peg Daniels
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 30 2:32 PM
                  --- oracleintl@... wrote:

                  > Standard Time,
                  > seirs@... writes:
                  > What is the point of posting this individuals SSN,
                  > dob on the internet ? Not
                  > to mention the information pertaining to his
                  > background. Do you guys not
                  > have clients paying you money for billable hours? If
                  > so, how do you have
                  > time for this nonsense?
                  >
                  > Well Lori, that's a complicated question. I suppose
                  > I just find it
                  > sufficiently entertaining to justify the investment
                  > of my time. Lord knows, this has
                  > been entertaining.
                  >
                  > Thanks,

                  This just appeared in my e-mail (out of order, not
                  unusual for yahoo mail). God this cracked me up. Love
                  the line : I suppose I just find it sufficiently
                  entertaining to justify the investment of my time.

                  And finishing it with "Thanks"?! Priceless.

                  Peg

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • CHRISINAD@AOL.COM
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 30 2:34 PM
                    Sitting here laughing my butt off ... wondering if the farm animals were
                    sheep?

                    Thanks for the humor today...

                    What is the point of posting this individuals SSN, dob on the internet ? Not
                    to mention the information pertaining to his background. Do you guys not
                    > have clients paying you money for billable hours? If so, how do you have
                    > time for this nonsense?
                    >
                    > Well Lori, that's a complicated question. I suppose I just find it
                    > sufficiently entertaining to justify the investment of my time. Lord
                    knows,
                    > this has
                    > been entertaining.

                    Chrisina DenBaugh, CEO
                    www.Adoption-Free-Search.org
                    Emergency Medical Locators for Adoptees
                    "Dedicated to adoptees whose lives are imperiled by medical crisis"
                    Free Medical locations
                    Locating and obtaining biological medical histories
                    For the adoption community and all in need
                    Biological family traces for transplants available
                    Staff members are online 24/7 To handle emergency searches.
                    Donations of old databases, year books, cross directories greatly appreciated
                    Fax: 775-845-4334
                    No one should die because they are adopted

                    FREE DNA Project for Adoptees and Birthfamily
                    http://www.touchedbyadoption.org/

                    IF YOU CAN FOSTER OR ADOPT A DOG IN ANY STATE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ONCE.
                    Feed a Dog in Need Click on site below
                    http://www.animalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/237

                  • Vicki Siedow
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 30 2:43 PM
                      OK Bill, you've done it again. This time I am NOT going to try to do damage
                      control for you, I got in too much trouble last time. And stop giving out
                      my number to those sewer dwellers who keep calling and trying to order
                      pizzas.

                      Vicki Siedow
                      Siedow & Associates Investigations
                      & Custom Legal Support Services
                      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
                      818-688-3295 fax
                      Siedow@...
                      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                      CA Lic. PI #22852
                      Need economical legal help?
                      http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/vsiedow

                    • bstonenatl@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 30 4:15 PM
                        In a message dated 7/30/04 2:45:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
                        seirs@... writes:

                        > What is the point of posting this individuals SSN, dob on the internet ? Not
                        > to mention the information pertaining to his background. Do you guys not
                        > have clients paying you money for billable hours? If so, how do you have
                        > time for this nonsense?
                        > Lori Wilkins, LPI
                        > SERI, LLC
                        > 3820 East Britt David Rd.
                        > Columbus, GA 31909
                        > 706-221-4991
                        > fax - 706-561-0683
                        > www.seripi.com
                        > seripi@...

                        Settle down everyone....don't you guys know when People are pulling your leg?
                        It took me 30 seconds and one email to realize it.. Very Funny BILL & LEAF.
                        Nola

                        Nola Brown/Owner
                        Brownstone Detective Agency
                        Established since 1992
                        www.brownstonedetective.com
                        Email; brownstonepi@...
                        Toll free; 1-888-695-4638
                        TEXAS agency - State License # A08652
                        NEVADA agency - State License # 982
                        Member of NLCPN
                        Confidentiality Warning; This email contains privileged/confidential Data.If
                        you are not the intended recipient any handling of this data is Prohibited.

                      • Lori Wilkins
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 30 4:39 PM
                          Ok..I take it this was a joke. My post shows how short I am of patience
                          and/or humor by the end of the week.
                          Bill your a talented guy - would prob do no good for Vicky to try and safe
                          you from yourself ;) Your response to me was a riot..Very funny! Really..thx
                          for reminding me not to take it all too seriously.
                          Sincerely,
                          Lori Wilkins, LPI
                          SERI, LLC
                          3820 East Britt David Rd.
                          Columbus, GA 31909
                          706-221-4991
                          fax - 706-561-0683
                          www.seripi.com
                          seripi@...

                          Lori Wilkins, LPI
                          SERI, LLC
                          3820 East Britt David Rd.
                          Columbus, GA 31909
                          706-221-4991
                          fax - 706-561-0683
                          www.seripi.com
                          seripi@...

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 31 9:38 AM
                            I was hoping Bill actually had a source for such great information on such
                            short notice. I was going to offer him some big bucks to share that source
                            with me.

                            With best regards, I remain...

                            Very truly yours,
                            THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                            PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

                            Rus B. Robison

                            THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                            Private Investigators
                            Post Office Box 720560
                            Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                            (405) 721-2295 Voice
                            (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

                            rbr@...

                            Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

                            Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 31 10:05 AM
                              Bill, do you still have the Ninja Turtles post that caused such a ruckus so
                              long ago? My copy was eaten in a crash. I'd love to see it again. It was
                              a real work of art. It got Bill & I (for taking up for him) booted and
                              banned from about half the YahooGroups out there. Bill is a smart and
                              deliberate guy. While I like to think he's made mistakes in his time I'd be
                              willing to bet that they haven't been public. (Now watch Parker make me
                              wrong by coming up with a list) ;)

                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 1, 2004
                                In a message dated 7/31/2004 3:35:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                                Siedow@... writes:
                                Bill, do you still have the Ninja Turtles post that caused such a ruckus so
                                long ago? My copy was eaten in a crash. I'd love to see it again. It was
                                a real work of art. It got Bill & I (for taking up for him) booted and
                                banned from about half the YahooGroups out there. Bill is a smart and
                                deliberate guy. While I like to think he's made mistakes in his time I'd be
                                willing to bet that they haven't been public. (Now watch Parker make me
                                wrong by coming up with a list) ;)

                                I'm sorry, I don't have that Ninja turtle post, but I wish I did.

                                Fortunately, I have made a fool of myself so many times that I long ago
                                learned not to take myself too seriously.

                                Bill