[infoguys-list] Re: PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without A Doubt Investigations

  • Lee Smallwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 5:03 AM
      ROBERT, I AGREE WITHYOU. I HAVE LAURA'S MANUAL AND I ALSO RESPECT HER FOR THE TIME
      AND WORK INVOLVED IN IT. A GREAT SOURCE OF NEEDED INFO IN THE BOOK. AS FOR THE
      GENTLEMAN YOU SPOKE OF, WELL I HAVE BEEN AROUND THIS BUSINESS 36 YRS IN DECEMBER AND I
      DO NOT MIND TELLING HIM WHAT I THINK OF HIM. LAURA YOU HAVE OUR RESPECT. ROBERT YOU
      GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY. SW INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCE CTR LLC, R. LEE SMALLWOOD. NORTH GA.