Upcoming Investigative Assignments: July 30th and July 31st

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      Attn: Signal Piracy Investigators/Auditors/Surveillance Professionals

      INVESTIGATIVE DOUBLE HEADER; FRIDAY, JULY 30 AND SATURDAY, JULY 31,
      2004

      The next two events where we shall require signal piracy surveillance
      and investigative coverage are "RETURN FOR REVENGE", SUPERSTAR BOXING
      EVENT featuring THE 10-ROUND HEAVYWEIGHT MATCHUP featuring MIKE TYSON
      (Former Heavyweight Champion) vs. DANNY WILLIAMS (Former British
      Heavyweight Champion) and three additional undercard bouts to be
      telecast live on pay-per-view on FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2004 at 9:00 PM
      EST/ 6:00 PM PST from Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky.

      And the very next evening "THE UNIFICATION" CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING EVENT
      will be televised worldwide featuring the WORLD SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT
      CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT between ERIK MORALES (WBC Super Featherweight World
      Champion) vs. CARLOS HERNANDEZ (Former WBC Super Featherweight World
      Champion) and two or more undercard bouts telecast live on pay-per-
      view on SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2004 at 9:00 PM EST/ 6:00 PM PST from the
      MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

      Our law firm is continuing to reinforce its coast-to-coast network of
      agencies and operatives to conduct covert surveillance on both of
      these outstanding investigative assignments.

      Experienced/interested individuals please contact our office
      immediately and in confidence for further details.

      David Dawson
      Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      One California Plaza