Re: new menber from mexico

  • jose saavedra arias
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 7:17 PM
      when you need something in mexico just do contact to myself.
      jose saavedra
      private detective
      celular:0449933938109
      calle nueve 113-b col.reforma centro tabasco,mexico.

      "Wayne K. Johns" <invcons@...> wrote:
      > Dear Sirs:

      I sent a reply a few days ago with our web site address:
      www.investconsult.net included. I also called you office
      and was told you would reply in less than 3 days. I have
      not heard from you. Please respond with an acknowledgment
      of reception of the e-mails. Thank you.

      Wayne K. Johns, President, Investigative Consultants.

      <marshall@...>
      > Date: 2004/07/17 Sat PM 05:15:44 GMT
      > To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [infoguys-list] Double Federal Piracy
      Assignment!

      > July 16, 2004
      >
      > Subject: Investigative Assignments (2)
      > Date: 7-30-04 and 7-31-04 (Nationwide)
      >
      > Type: Federal Civil Investigation for Broadcast Signal
      Theft

      > Details:
      >
      > DOUBLE ASSIGNMENT (Choose one or both)
      >
      > 1) This promises to be one of the BIGGEST
      > assignment events of the year, with massive
      > interest by suspected thieves, pirates,
      > and other known businesses that will be
      > stealing the much publicized MIKE TYSON
      > event and others.
      >
      > 2) NEW PAYGRADES for experienced or trainee
      > operatives.
      >
      > On Friday, July 30th and Saturday, July 31st
      > a live pay-per-view international boxing
      > broadcast signal will only be permitted to
      > licensed establishments.
      >
      > Deadline for sign-up for first timers:
      > July 28th, 2004
      >
      > Deadline for sign-up for experienced:
      > July 29th, 2004
      >
      > Deadline for Certified BSTI's (see below):
      > July 30th, 2004
      >
      > Our firm is seeking to contract Private
      > Investigators, active/retired Law Enforcement
      > Officials, and other interested operatives to
      > visit and audit commercial establishments in
      > your area for federal signal theft during the
      > upcoming Pay-per-view broadcast.
      >
      > Our firm provides:
      >
      > a) Guaranteed payment within 14 to 45 days
      > after receipt of your documents.
      >
      > b) No restriction on your assigned territory.
      >
      > c) A User Name and Passcode to our private
      > interactive training forum which contains over
      > 100 active topics for orientation, training,
      > and advanced discussions.
      >
      > d) Become an operative of the nation's largest
      > team of over two thousand other federal
      > anti-piracy investigators.
      >
      > e) A free independent certification program as
      > a Broadcast Signal Theft Investigator (BSTI),
      > which can be a prelude to a salary and higher
      > bounty earnings.
      >
      > f) No need to rely on emails. We offer instant
      > Forum downloads of all legal documents, instant
      > viewing of all state legal lists of licensed
      > clients for this broadcast, and other inside
      > links that are not easily available to the
      > general public.
      >
      > g) Additional salary offered as a potential
      > witness in federal court as assigned by your
      > local licensed attorney.
      >

      > ------
      >

      > For those interested in signing up before the
      > deadline, please contact our office immediately.
      >
      > William Marshall
      > Attorney Services
      > National Office - Western States
      > (406) 837-2841
      >
      > Office Hours:
      > Monday through Thursday
      > 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain Time
      >
      > ------
      > LEGAL NOTICE:
      >
      > This announcement is subject to all local
      > statutes and regulations.
      >
      > All assigned attorneys are state licensed
      > and members of the bar association.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT