[infoguys-list] PI Manual from Laura Wallace & Without A Doubt Investigations

  • Robert Boyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      To all that saw the slam on Laura's training manual,

      My name is Robert Boyd. I own Boyd's Eye View Investigations in Oklahoma.
      I spent many hours and a ton of money buying every book under the sun in an
      attempt to try and figure out how to become a Private Investigator.

      I visited Florida on a vacation a few years ago, and within a week of being
      there, had heard of Without A Doubt Investigations. I only heard amazing
      things about Laura Wallace, her accomplishments, and her intergrity. So.....
      I thought I would try her manual when I came across it on her websight.

      Let me say.... WOW!!

      I guess, if you are a "wanna be Magnum PI type" like the guy who bashed the
      book, you probably won't understand the course.

      Just the fact that this guy attacked the manual the way he did, lets me know
      that he is the type that would never make it as a PI. He obviously read it
      over and realized he doesn't have the "juice" to do the job.

      I guess now he wants to cry "foul" and try to recoup some of his money.

      I personally found the training course to be the BEST I have come across.
      But, its not easy. It takes much effort and practice to be able to do the
      exercises.

      I would recommend that this gentlman go back to watching re-runs of "Magnum"
      and "Simon & Simon" and let those who can, do.

      My thanks for taking your time to read this. I just couldn't let one of the
      finest PI's I have every come across take a bash.

      And she's too classy to tell you what you need to hear.

      Sincerely,
      Robert Boyd
    • Lee Smallwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 5:03 AM
        ROBERT, I AGREE WITHYOU. I HAVE LAURA'S MANUAL AND I ALSO RESPECT HER FOR THE TIME
        AND WORK INVOLVED IN IT. A GREAT SOURCE OF NEEDED INFO IN THE BOOK. AS FOR THE
        GENTLEMAN YOU SPOKE OF, WELL I HAVE BEEN AROUND THIS BUSINESS 36 YRS IN DECEMBER AND I
        DO NOT MIND TELLING HIM WHAT I THINK OF HIM. LAURA YOU HAVE OUR RESPECT. ROBERT YOU
        GUYS HAVE A NICE DAY. SW INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCE CTR LLC, R. LEE SMALLWOOD. NORTH GA.