Attorney Referral

  • divmastr95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2004
      Hello All,

      I looking for a good attorney in the Culver City, CA. area that is very good
      with expunging records. I have a really good friend here in Tampa searching
      for such an attorney; if you can personally recommend someone you know
      personally, I would much appreciate it. Thanks group in advance for your
      assistance in the case.

      Ira M. Lockhart
      Chief Investigator
      _InvestigativeSecuritySolutions.com_
      (http://www.investigativesecuritysolutions.com/)
      (813) 477-6861 (Office)
      (813) 907-8296 (Fax)

    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        I am looking for an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in
        military law. If anyone here has any recommendations, please email
        me privately.

        This is for a friend of mine, I am not attempting to solicit work,
        or make any monetary gains from this. Just trying to help a friend
        out. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

        Take care, all.

        Rick.