[infoguys-list] Re: [Fwd: Help!! I'M GOING TO JAIL!! I'M WANTED FOR HAVING ABIG HEART!!]

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:23 PM
      Dear Chris, I will be happy to speak with you about the course. You can phone me
      and we can discuss this. Personally, I do not think that you are doing the
      course as it instructs. It should take you atleast 1 month to complete the
      exercises and do the structured lessons, if you work on it approx. 6 hours a
      day. Just reading through the course is like reading the bible and not living it
      in your life. You Must do all the exercises and practice on the skills and mock
      cases, etc. that the Course instructs you to do it....I sell alot of the Courses
      and several to other Agencies to train their Employee's, and always get
      excellent response about the training in the Course....But, they really do the
      work and study appropriately. It has been only 2 weeks since I shipped it to
      you, you should be still on the first chapter. You can phone me if you wish and
      please e-mail me directly.
      Thank you,
      Laura Wallace
      wadinv@...