Re: [infoguys-list] Professional Court Researchers

  • tpirro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
      Dear Mr. Weatherby,
      I went to your home web page and there was no log in page that I was able to view. I don't know if it is a programing of file error with my computer or if you have enough applications. I am interested in your project and would like to find out more about it. Please e-mail me with a reply. My e-mail address is tpirro@.... To let you know some info about me:

      I am a licensed and bonded PI in New York State.
      The name of my company is Delta Private Investigations.
      1631 Saint Jane Ave.
      Utica, New York 13501
      My Phone No. is 315-733-3541

      Thank You