Professional Court Researchers

  • Rick Weatherby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Researchers,

      We are currently looking for court researchers. If you are interested in
      picking up new business please go to our log in page and sign up. It is
      located at www.aaverify.com. Click on New Researcher Signup and fill out
      the application. The forms are best filled out using Internet Explorer
      browser.

      Rick Weatherby

      A & A Screening Solutions, LLC
      Richard B. "Rick" Weatherby
      80 St. Michael Street, Suite 303
      Post Office Box 608
      Mobile, Alabama 36601-0608
      Telephone (251) 432-6100 or (877) 999-9318
      Facsimile (251) 432-6103 or (877) 999-9319
      Email rbw@...
      Web Site www.aainvestigate.com
      Professional Screening Solutions
    • tpirro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
        Dear Mr. Weatherby,
        I went to your home web page and there was no log in page that I was able to view. I don't know if it is a programing of file error with my computer or if you have enough applications. I am interested in your project and would like to find out more about it. Please e-mail me with a reply. My e-mail address is tpirro@.... To let you know some info about me:

        I am a licensed and bonded PI in New York State.
        The name of my company is Delta Private Investigations.
        1631 Saint Jane Ave.
        Utica, New York 13501
        My Phone No. is 315-733-3541

        Thank You
        Thomas D. Pirro
        We are currently looking for court researchers. If you are interested in
        picking up new business please go to our log in page and sign up. It is
        located at www.aaverify.com. Click on New Researcher Signup and fill out
        the application. The forms are best filled out using Internet Explorer
        browser.

        Rick Weatherby

        A & A Screening Solutions, LLC
        Richard B. "Rick" Weatherby
        80 St. Michael Street, Suite 303
        Post Office Box 608
        Mobile, Alabama 36601-0608
        Telephone (251) 432-6100 or (877) 999-9318
        Facsimile (251) 432-6103 or (877) 999-9319
        Email rbw@...
        Web Site www.aainvestigate.com
        Professional Screening Solutions

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor