Items for sale

  • HollowayPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      I have for sale.

      1 wireless Pen Cam w/ receiver new $200

      1 wireless Cell Phone Cam w/ receiver new $200

      1 bullet cam wired new $100

      1 IR. illuminator new $100

      1 960 HR time lapse recorder new $300

      May have more looking through inventory. Will make a deal if one person
      wants all.

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      _www.TexasDetective.com_ (http://www.texasdetective.com/)
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA,
      NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN, IWWA

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
      confidential.
      The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity
      named/indicated above.
      Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content
      of this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error
      please contact us right away.
      Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal
      advice I am not an Attorney.

      Other services from Roger.

      _www.SubmitProvider.com_ (http://www.submitprovider.com/)

      _www.ClassifyMyAd.com _ (http://www.classifymyad.com /)

      _www.UsRealEstateDeals.com_ (http://www.usrealestatedeals.com/)

    • malice084@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
        saw your add might be interested in some or all of t5he items call me 718 948
        8057 or 1800 381 0422 thanks bob gallo