Need a PI in NYC?

  • polorein
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
      I am a NYS licensed PI specializing in accident investigation,
      witness statements, and skip tracing. My rates are flexible, and I
      will beat the rest.

      L. Polonetsky
      Excel Investigations, Inc.
      Queens, NY
    • jose saavedra arias
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2004
        hello: i write you from tabasco, southeast of mexico. i am a private detective in my state, i would like to work with an investigator like you. in my stae there are too many car accidente and the official investigator are corrupt and sometimes we need investigator or detective specialized like you. if you are interested in that, we can program a conversation by messenger,just tell me when.
        well i get to go out.
        greetings from tabasco,mexico.

        polorein <Larrynmichelle69@...> wrote:
        I am a NYS licensed PI specializing in accident investigation,
        witness statements, and skip tracing. My rates are flexible, and I
        will beat the rest.

        L. Polonetsky
        Excel Investigations, Inc.
        Queens, NY

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • bobby willis

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2004
            Dear Sir,
            I needed a PI in South Washington State, to investigate my son's death. Or
            maybe
            look at the police report, it sounds like a cover-up of his murder.
            Thank You for your response.
            Sandi