Internet and the Law?

  • Bernard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      I would like to help you, but your question is too vague, overbroad and
      ambiguous. By the way who are you? Postings should contain contact
      information.

      Bernard Cane, CIP, CII
      CA License # PI 11452
      BERNARD GEORGE INVESTIGATIONS, INC.
      CA License # PI 17001
      ~ Serving California and Beyond ~
      310-260-7666
      1001 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200, Santa Monica, CA 90401
      a member in good standing:
      C.I.P.I. - President & Executive Board Director
      CII, Member & CII
      ASIS, Member

      The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may
      be subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the
      attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended
      recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the
      intended recipient, you are requested to notify the sender immediately.
      Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not
      authorized to, and must not read, copy, distribute, use, or retain this
      message or any part of it.

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:51:05 -0000
      From: "kcoop1234" <comp115kcooper@...>
      Subject: Internet and the Law

      I am looking for in put on the benefits and deficits of the internet
      and how the legal system has been of benefit or defecit to the
      internet and so forth.

      All ideas are welcome.

      Thanks