phone searches

  • pisource2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      We are an information company that specializes in phone serches for
      professionals only.

      Darrell Tymoczko
      informationvendors.com
      1-866-688-3463
    • pisource2004
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2004
        Hello group, just wanted to remind everyone of the service we
        provide. We are an information broker who specializes in many types
        of phone searches. Our prices and TAT are great and we do not deal
        with the general public. For an application and price list go to our
        website www.informationvendors.com, we can have you set up and
        running in about an hour.
        Thank You
        Darrell
        1-866-688-3463
      • pisource2004
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 10:42 AM
          Hello Group,
          Just wanted to remind everyone of the service we provide. We are
          an information broker that specializes in phone searches. Our
          prices and TAT are very good. We do not deal with the general
          public, only professionals in the investigative industry.If you are
          currently outsourcing any of your work we can probably save you time
          and money. Check out our website www.informationvendors.com, if you
          click the application button you will see our application and price
          list. Please feel free to call me at any time with questions.

          Thank You
          Darrell Tymoczko
          PO Box 630
          Firestone, Co. 80520
          866-688-3463
          informationvendors.com
        • pisource2004
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17 8:32 PM
            Hello Group,

            Just wanted to let everyone what it is that we do. We are an
            information broker that specializes in phone work. We only deal with
            professionals and not with the public. All of our information comes
            from live sources rather than outdated databases. You can see our
            application and price list on our website at
            www.informationvendors.com. Click on the application button and
            there are 3 pages, 2 for the application and 1 for the price list.
            Most searches are 1 day TAT or less. We offer a no hit no fee policy
            so we dont waste your time or money. Please contact us for any
            further information.

            Thank You
            Darrell Tymoczko
            The Grapevine