Illinois Record Checks

  • paladinpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      We were posed a question from a client.

      Some states have a method setup for charities, hospitals, schools,
      etc to have criminal and sex offender checks done directly by the
      state on individuals seeking employment or volunteering at those
      types of places.

      Does Illinois have something like that in place?

      If so, how do I go about getting information on the procedures,
      requirements, etc for this type of check?

      Thanks & Regards,
      Brian Poirier
      Brianp@...

      Paladin International, Inc.