RE: [nais] RE: Opinions Needed

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
      I'd love to have your input. This is an International problem. Thanks to
      all who have an interest in this for responding, we've gotten some great
      input. More is welcomed. The survey is below the following posts. Please
      reply privately to me. THANKS!

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta (Los Angeles area), CA 91214
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      CA Lic. PI #22852