Re: [infoguys-list] Re: tracking down bank loan info

  • Seerpeye@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2004
      In a message dated 6/17/2004 12:27:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      _drpeg2003@..._ (mailto:drpeg2003@...) writes:

      I am
      wondering how this information about the loan could be
      unearthed, what
      the procedure would be. I would like my investigator
      to unearth
      similar information on a suspect. If you could suggest
      a way for my PI
      to discover this.

      So, if I'm understanding your question correctly, you would like a licensed
      investigator to provide you with the step by step how to procedure so that you
      can include the information in your book?

      Rose Mary Cyr
      Seer Investigations, P. O. Box 11120, Portland, Maine 04104-7120
      _Seer Investigations_ (http://www.seerinvestigations.com/)
      seerpeye@...
      office (207) 772-3999 cell (207) 841-3999
      Maine PI license 95-684