[infoguys-list] Re: Covert Operations Home Page

  • Lee Smallwood
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 1999
      MARK;   THANKS FOR THE INFO ON COVERT,  I CHECKED THEM OUT SEEMS TO BE GOOD QUALITY.  YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE A LOT OF JUNK OUT THERE.  ANYTHING ANYONE NEEDS FROM NORTH GA.  LET US KNOW.  LEE SMALLWOOD SR.

      Mark Laws wrote:

      HI TIM. MY NAME IS MARK LAWES.
      LAWES DETECTIVE AGENCY

      HERE IN NEW ORLEANS. AND I POSTED THIS COVERT OPERATIONS PAGE BECAUSE A LOT OF P.I.S HERE DOWN SOUTH CAN ACTUALLY GO IN AND GIVE BRIAN A PERSONAL VISIT AND ACTUALLY SEE AND TOUCH HIS MERCANDISE.
      I PERSONALLY JUST PURCHASED 1.200.00  WORTH OF EQUIPMENT AND IT ALL WORKS REALLY GOOD. A LOT OF THAT MAIL ORDER STUFF YOU BUY OVER THE NET IS A LOT OF JUNK!!!! AND ITS LIKE BUYING A PIG IN A BLANKET. THIS STUFF YOU CAN GO INSIDE A REAL STORE AND SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES. AND IF YOU LOOK AT THE PRICE LIST YOU WILL FIND ITS A LOT CHEAPER. I KNOW FOR SURE.

      Global Investigation Service wrote:

      Try Spooktech at http://www.spooktech.com better range of products, better prices!
      Just my opinion not connected to spooktech in any way.
      Tim Burchell     Global Investigation Service
            Tel: 0044 (0)1883 717955
            Fax: 0044 (0)1883 717895
            ICQ#: 35604566
      http://www.ukprivateinvestigators.com