Re: tracking down bank loan info

  • Peg Daniels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2004
      Thank you Mr. Ray for telling me you need more
      complete info on my posts --sorry, I did not realize
      that. Here is my request, again, hopefully with the
      additional info you require:

      I am writing a novel featuring a PI and I need some
      information. I
      read a newspaper article on a case of art fraud
      (insurance scam), and
      it said that it was discovered that the perpetrator of
      the fraud had a
      $4 million dollar bank loan with the Chase Manhattan
      Bank that he was
      apparently unable to repay (so he set up the scam to
      do so). I am
      wondering how this information about the loan could be
      unearthed, what
      the procedure would be. I would like my investigator
      to unearth
      similar information on a suspect. If you could suggest
      a way for my PI
      to discover this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you
      for any help
      you may offer,

      Sincerely,
      Dr. Peg Daniels
      drpeg2003@...
      Professor of Mathematics, retired
      Would-be author
      Auburn, AL 36830
      334-826-7282

      I don't feel right about putting my home address on a
      public forum. I hope it will suffice that any mail can
      be sent to me at the Department of Mathematics at
      Auburn University, Auburn, Al 36830 and I will get it
      there. (Being PI's I'm sure you could easily obtain my
      home address, anyway, from the above info). Anyone who
      does wish to arrange to mail me something can contact
      me by e-mail for my private address.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Seerpeye@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2004
        In a message dated 6/17/2004 12:27:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        _drpeg2003@..._ (mailto:drpeg2003@...) writes:

        I am
        wondering how this information about the loan could be
        unearthed, what
        the procedure would be. I would like my investigator
        to unearth
        similar information on a suspect. If you could suggest
        a way for my PI
        to discover this.

        So, if I'm understanding your question correctly, you would like a licensed
        investigator to provide you with the step by step how to procedure so that you
        can include the information in your book?

        Rose Mary Cyr
        Seer Investigations, P. O. Box 11120, Portland, Maine 04104-7120
        _Seer Investigations_ (http://www.seerinvestigations.com/)
        seerpeye@...
        office (207) 772-3999 cell (207) 841-3999
        Maine PI license 95-684