Adoption info-I need help/information

  • fm_251
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004
      I am trying to locate an infant voluntarily given up for adoption
      approximately 7 months after birth from the Oneida County Social
      Services Dept in Oneida County New York. This is being done for the
      biological mother.

      So far I have conducted several searches using the childs given
      first name at birth and DOB. The bio mother was listed with New York
      States Adoption registry in case the child is looking for her, which
      with both of their permission, would bring them together. Attempts
      to go through Surrogate Court have been unsuccessful.

      Any other sources of information, processes, procedures etc... would
      be appreciated. I am a licensed and bonded PI in New York State. If
      there are any more questions or info needed, please e-mail me at the
      above address.
      Thank You
      tpirro