North Smithfield, RI 02896

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      North Smithfield, RI 02896

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and a very brief,
      report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested
      in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

    • loveybody@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
        Not in this area, but thanks for the chance. I am in Arcadia, FL