Nursing Home Abuse cases

  • divmastr95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Hello Group,

      Please allow me to introduce myself again, my name is Ira M. Lockhart. My
      focus is specifically on nursing home abuse in which we have many years of
      experience doing these types of cases.

      We obtained that experience working for an investigative agency that
      specifically did nursing home cases in several states that we all traveled frequently.
      The law firm we worked for (www.wilkesandmchugh.com) is noted as one of the
      premier law firms in the nation that practice this type of law.

      We have continued that success with some former members of this
      agency/firm that have branched out in several states. Some of those states include:
      Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina,
      Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas just to name a few.

      If your law firm or agency is seeking investigators who are experienced in
      these types of cases and have helped to win millions and millions of dollars for
      those families who have been wronged, then you have the right team. Please
      e-mail me at divmastr95@... for more information or contact me at the below
      listed number. Thanks.

      Ira M. Lockhart
      Chief Investigator