New $30 Keychain Wi-Fi Seeker

  • Brian Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:04 PM
      If you use Wi-Fi, you can use this $30 keychain-size (but incredibly accurate) seeker:

      http://www.wifiseeker.com/

      Now - here's the kicker. The company will take small-quantity orders and put your logo/phone number on them or even make them in "your" colors as very unique gifts, etc. for those attorneys you work for or other big clients, etc. Not something you'd give out on the street, but neato gifts for clients can be hard to find - someone already gave them a calculator...a clock...an MP3 player...whatever. Probably not this.

      I'll be posting more of these as I find them - I happen to be doing some research on this subject.

      Brian Taylor
      Community Safety Services
      Marysville, WA