Anchorage, AK

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 2:45 PM
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Anchorage, AK

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and a very brief,
      report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested
      in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@p... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

    • Marvin Woodworth
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 3:53 PM
        Dave,
        I will be in alaska on monday and fulfill the
        assignment if you need it.

        Marvin Woodworth
        Investigation Services Inc.
        840 West University Drive Suite 6
        Mesa, AZ 85201-5529
        www.stealthagency.com
        mwoodworth@...
        602-721-8508

        --- "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:
        > Dear Group,
        >
        > We have an assignment in the following location:
        >
        > Anchorage, AK
        >
        > This assignment requires a quick personal contact at
        > the business
        > location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and
        > a very brief,
        > report on the contact. This assignment requires
        > completion
        > within two business days.
        >
        > This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.
        >
        > If you or your agency routinely operates in this
        > area and are
        > interested
        > in taking this assignment, please reply via private
        > email to
        > dhp@p... for case details. It is very important to
        > reply
        > with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the
        > "subject line"
        > of your emails.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > David H. Press
        > dhp@...
        > Press Investigations, Inc.
        > 3 Danada Square East #262
        > Wheaton, IL 60187
        > 630-637-4008

        > removed]

        Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year