[infoguys-list] Fw: Internet Conference

  • Bill Peeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1998
      Just A Reminder....Please bring your topics and ideas
      Thank you!

      Subject: Internet Confrence

      Hello All:

      I would like to invite everyone to a conference regarding Private Investigation. This will be an open group meeting and will include topics such as marketing, market trends,  investigative techniques etc..

      If anyone would like to bring topics to the table please feel free during the conference or e-mail ideas to me privately. This is for the benefit for all of us and I hope it will provide insight to new and older agencies.

      Location will be on IRC Dalnet Server #privateinvestigators channel @ 8:00 EST Monday, October 26, 1998.

      Thank You,
      Bill Peeler, LPI
      President
      New England Investigation & Security Corporation
      (888) 842-82PI
      neahq@...