[infoguys-list] Secaucus, NJ

  • Julius "BUDDY" Bombet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      I need a federal records check (on site) for the Federal Court that has
      jurisdiction in Secaucus, NJ. I have one individuals name. Please
      quote price and turn around time by private e-mail. Thanks, Buddy

      --
      "YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION"
      Bombet Cashio & Associates

      JULIUS "BUDDY" BOMBET, CLI, CFE
      NALI GIN ACFE NCISS CII WAD WIN NAIS IIN
      COIN NAPPS MPIA LPIA CALI TALI PIAU SCALI