Gang initiation

  • Shelly D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      From: jkeasterbr@... [mailto:jkeasterbr@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 5:13 PM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] ALERT: 'Police Warning' -> ' Gang initiation
      game'

      I believe you; however, as a mother and concerned citizen, I would feel
      really bad not letting someone know their lights are out and perhaps putting
      pedestrians in danger. How do I resolve this apparant conflict?

      ** As Rus said, call the PD. I'm in Los Angeles county about 3 days
      a month & when I see a car with no head lights on, I want to give
      the driver a heads up by flashing my head lights at them so they'll
      know theirs are not on. But, then I remember where I am & pass
      on warning them. The sad thing is, I could be passing on alerting
      the good guy & they could get hit by another car turning into
      them or something. Honk flash, etc. the wrong guy/gal & your
      dead. So, unfortunately you do not warn anyone, it could mean
      your life.
      Take care, Shelly

      Shelly Daniel
      Able Process Service & Investigative Research
      Registered & Bonded in California
      Office# 760-378-2329 Fax # 760-378-0055
      Member of NAIS, Chamber Of Commerce,
      FOE, International Internet Investigators
      http://www.unitedstates-investigators.org/
      Historical Society, etc..

      Please advise.

      Best regards,