Horse stolen Soper, Ok, $5000.00 reward/Asst. request

  • Dave Oncale
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      The following was posted by the horse owner on the Equine Theft
      Investigators Network, horse was stolen in Soper, Ok, owner lives in
      Nesbit, Ms. Police report was in progress, info on horse and
      details, at www.netposse.com. Investigators in the area of the
      theft, may want to e-mail owner, and see if he has found someone to
      assist.
      From Equine Theft Listserve;

      Here is the info for Pokadot on Stolen Horse International, Inc.
      website. A flyer, pictures and description from owner are
      available. I have talked to owner. There is no case number but it
      will be added later.

      netposse.com - Stolen Horse International, Inc Idaho Alert:
      Stolen Polkadot OK 4/17/04
      http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/stolenmissingimg/stolenpolkadot
      OK4-04.htm

      I had a horse stolen in Southwest Oklahoma today in Soper. She is
      an Appaloosa, bay in color with a white blanket color on her rump
      with black spots in it. She has a star on her forehead. She is 16
      hands tall and weighs about 1,200 pounds. I am offering a $5,000
      reward for information leading to her recovery. A photo of her can
      be seen on my home page at www.southernwindsranch.com her name is
      Pokadot Princes. I would appreciate any info or help I could get to
      find this mare - I have already posted all over the inet. My email
      address is swindsranch@ hotmail.com My phone number is 662.429.5793
      or cell number is 901.647.5793 Thank you, Eric Beene

      David Oncale
      California PI 18933
      DJ Oncale and Associates Investigations
      23150 Eastside Road