How would you defend this case

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2004
      Amy, which person are you defending, bob or Smith..
      there is case for against both, but would rather
      defend Smith.. Smith, if he feels he was impaired or
      was taking any meds or how long did he work before the
      accident... mentally tired, failure to yield right of
      way, the doctor possible, maybe for not discussing the
      side effects.. then Smith.. failure to control his
      vehicle to avoid an accident, last chance law, dui,
      excessive speed, then there is victims restitution and
      so on....
      I am not representing either one. For some odd reason, bob is not settling
      the case.. I was just wondering if there is a defense that I am not thinking of..
      BTW, interesting enough: there is no ";last clear chance law" in the state
      that this will be tried (You are righ,t that to me, is the best defense)
      anyhoo, I was just wondering if I am missing something.
      amy