Investigators covering Maryland and elsewhere

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      Hi,

      We're looking for investigators who may be able to assist with
      locating information on a subject in Maryland. Details of the project
      can be found here

      http://www.freelancesecurity.com/projects/1081585273.html

      Investigation projects covering Alabama, California, New York,
      Connecticut, Illinois, Australia, Argentina, and a number of other
      locations can also be found at http://www.freelancesecurity.com

      Thanks,

      John
      Asiansecurityweb.com, Tokyo, Japan