Texas/Nationwide process

  • HollowayPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      Members

      I have developed a very good network of investigators and process servers in
      Texas and Nationwide. Am a member of United States Process Servers
      Association, Texas Process Servers Association, International Association of Process
      Servers, National Association Of Professional Process Servers so I have many
      contact through my associations and my own network I developed. If I can ever be
      of help to you please fell free to contact me.

      I can refer you to someone or save you time and trouble and handle the serve
      for you by process forwarding.

      I have standing orders in Dallas, Tarrant, and Taylor counties and am able to
      apply under rule 103 TRCP. I myself cover Wichita and surrounding counties.

      I look forward to helping and or working with you.

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA,
      NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN, IWWA

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
      confidential.
      The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity
      named/indicated above.
      Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of
      this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error
      please contact us right away.
      Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal
      advice I am not an Attorney.