network directory

  • hollowaypi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Group

      I am putting together a network directory of Private Investigators,
      Process Servers, and the like for everyone's use.

      This directory will be for marketing so others may contact you for
      referrals, sub contracts and the such.

      If you would to be included please send me by private email the
      following information. Send to: Directory@...

      Company Name:
      Address:
      City/State/Zip:
      Phone:
      Website:

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA,
      NSA, NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential.
      The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or
      entity named/indicated above.
      Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
      content of this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in
      error please contact us right away.
      Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
      legal advice I am not an Attorney.
    • bobby willis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 6:37 PM
        Bobby Willis