Spyville now has a brand new affiliate program

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Spyville.com is proud to introduce our new webmaster affiliate
      program:

      SpyBucks™!

      Why join the SpyBucks™! affiliate program?

      Are you interested in spy and security equipment?
      Do you have a website?
      Do you want to add content and value to your site?
      Would you like to earn extra money from home?
      If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should join
      our affiliate program today.

      We offer:

      Free and easy sign-up.
      Free set-up help and ongoing support toll free at 1.866.779.8455
      ext.1 or via email.
      Secure online stats with your own affiliate administration area

      Personalized service from real people. We are not just an online spy
      shop. We are also a real spy shop with a retail store in CT. for over
      8 years.
      You earn:

      5% of every sale you refer. Our average sale is about $200, so you
      can expect to earn an average of about $10.00 per sale that you
      refer.
      Ready to Sign-Up?
      It's FAST, EASY, and FREE!

      Sign-Up Here!
      http://store.spyville.com/affiliates.html

      Have a question? Contact us via email (affiliates@...)or
      toll free at 1.866.779.8455
      ext.1

      SpyBucks™ Affiliate Administration Screen Shot: