Service of process in the Baltimore metro area

  • pointtopointinfo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      To All Our Friends in the Legal Industry,

      Please allow us to introduce ourselves to this group. Our company
      name is Point-to-Point Process & Delivery LLC located in Baltimore,
      Maryland. If for ANY reason you should require assitance with a
      service of process or delivery in our area please do not hesitate to
      call us. We have over eight years of experience in the process
      serving and law enforcement field. Our company and employees would
      appreciate your business and you can expect us to give your document
      or delivery the care and attention it deserves.

      Thank you,

      Phil Surdel President/CEO
      Point-to-Point Process & Delivery LLC
      P.O. Box 10285