Re: [infoguys-list] Employment Searches

  • Phillip Sutton
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      I am a member of the Public Record Retriever Network.I noticed you are being ask questions about where the background records are to be conducted. If it is in the USA. I suggest you go to this web site and you will find a list of retrievers in the USA. request a background investigator newspaper to be sent to you and you will find overseas
      www.publicrecordsources.com .

      Phil Sutton- President
      Investigative consultant Services Corp.
      Nashville, Tennessee
      615-885-1126

      "Mid-West Protective Service, Inc." <mid-west@...> wrote:
      We are looking for a new vendor to perform employment searches.

      If you can assist, please respond privately with cost, search criteria, turn around time, etc.

      Thank you.

      Tim Flora
      President
      Mid-West Protective Service, Inc.