Video Surveillance - Chicago Area

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      I have a client whose neighbor is believed to be damaging her home in the late evening, early morning hours.

      She is look for someone to set up a camera and recorder to catch him in the act.

      If anyone in the area can get in touch with me regarding this matter I would greatly appreciate it.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262