Tired of Junk Faxes!!

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      I don't know about you, but junk faxes are getting me down. I have started
      a Yahoo Group to deal with these people. If you are interested, please go to
      the group and sign up.

      Here is the address:

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.