AC Cooling units

  • hollowaypi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Hello All

      Just a quick note on the AC Cooling units I have they are going up
      in price on 4/1/04 they are still going to be a great savings when
      they go up but get yours NOW and save even more. Compare to the Joe
      Cool and then get ours and SAVE hundreds.

      Great to help keep you Kool during Surveillance only $39.95 after
      4/1/04 they will be $49.95 get the unit, a Coleman cooler, and a
      power pack all for only $130.95

      Go here to learn more about them.
      http://www.texasdetective.com/FAQACunit.shtml

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TAIL, IPSA, ION, NNA,
      NSA, NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential.
      The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or
      entity named/indicated above.
      Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
      content of this
      message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in
      error please contact us right away.
      Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
      legal advice I am not an Attorney.