RE: Investment Fraud

  • m cox
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 6:01 AM
      Please check my posted message on the site and let me know if you can assist.

      Dean <infopro@...> wrote:Hello,
      I saw a post the other day from a person who needed a cell phone trace.
      I provide a couple of cellular phone searches.
      1) cellular phone records.
      2) Locate cell number by name & address.
      3) Name & Address from Cell Number.
      4) Name & address from disconnected cell number.
      5) cellular phone locating. Locates the persons cell phone with GPS and cross street address information. Works with all cell phones in the United States.

      Brief info on me and my company:
      Information retrieval for insurance companies, law firms, collection agencies, private investigators, bounty hunters, businesses and parents since 1986.

      Offering nationwide and international investigative services, spy gadgets, safety and surveillance products, records research, criminal background checks and personal information verification services.

      We accept paypal, Money Gram and United States postal money orders. Free shipping in USA.
      To see everything I offer please visit my web store at the following web address.

      http://www.ioffer.com/selling/infopros

      Dean Ausfresser
      President
      The Pros