Fwd:

  • Doug Behr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Doug,

      here is from newsletter

      zoned zootomical zwitter zwitterion zygapophyseal
      zoogleas zouave zoogenesis zoologer zoogloeae zoons
      zooerastia zymogram zoogene zoogeography zygomaticum
      zythem zoopsychologist zoomagnetic zygoid zoolatry
      zygostyle zygoneure zoonoses zygoneure zooxanthin

      --- Internet For Lawyers
      <newsletter@...>

      http://www.netforlawyers.com/legal_research_news_02-04.htm

      http://www.netforlawyers.com/lacba_web_component_article.htm

      > "Keep Your Computer Running
      > Right"
      > Easy-to-follow tips & tricks
      > to keep your
      > Windows-based computer running
      > smoothly.
      >

      > http://netforlawyers.com/computer_book.htm

      > 6. Tips to Safeguard Personal Information While
      > Shopping Online
      >
      > McAfee senior product manager Bryson Gordon offers
      > tips to
      > secure your personal information while shopping
      > online.
      >
      > See: http://www.netforlawyers.com/safeguard.htm

      > 7. Want more Internet Legal Research Tips??
      >
      > Go to http://www.netforlawyers.com for additional
      > articles, features
      > and tips for conducting more effective legal,
      > business & investigative
      > research on the Internet.

      > LAWYERS MCLE
      > seminar, or a friend has forwarded it to you because
      > they believe this
      > information would be useful to you.
      >
      > If someone forwarded this e-mail to you, and you
      > wish to subscribe to
      > the INTERNET FOR LAWYERS newsletter, simply email to
      > newsletter@... with the word
      > "subscribe"
      > in the subject line.
      >
      > If you wish to unsubscribe, simply reply to this
      > message with the words
      > "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
      > You will receive a confirmation that you have been
      > removed from the
      > mailing list.
      >
      > You may rejoin at any time simply by going to
      > www.netforlawyers.com or
      > by sending a message to newsletter@...
      > with the word
      > "subscribe" in the subject line.

      > 9. Advertising Information
      >
      > You can reach Internet For Lawyers' audience of
      > thousands of
      > professionals
      > every month by advertising in our newsletter and web
      > site.�Contact our
      > sales representatives at Legal Opt-In.�
      >
      > http://www.legaloptin.com/Contact/contact.cfm

      > 10. Redistribution of Information
      >
      > We encourage you to freely distribute this INTERNET
      > FOR LAWYERS
      > newsletter, as long as it bears the following
      > attribution:
      > Source: INTERNET FOR LAWYERS (c) 2004
      > http://www.netforlawyers.com
      >
      > While we welcome links to
      > http://www.netforlawyers.com (or any of our
      > articles or resources) republication of this or any
      > Internet For Lawyers
      >
      > material on another website is strictly prohibited
      > without the express
      > written
      > consent of Internet For Lawyers.
      >
      > We do not encourage, condone or practice spamming in
      > the
      > distribution/re-distribution of this newsletter.
      >
      > Please only forward this message to individuals you
> [...]

      =====
      Doug Behr
      dogb18@...

      http://search.yahoo.com