PI training

  • lcarabic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello Group:

      I'm new tot eh list and new (emphasis on NEW) to the PI business. I
      did a bit of research on the subject on how could someone get
      trained, unfortunately, there a lot of info out there and a lot of it
      is garbage and a waste of time.

      Perhaps someone here could lead me in the right direction. here is
      what I'm interested in:

      PI training with a reputable organization or college in the state of
      CT, RI or close

      Any info is greatly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Lee