Help in Recovry of property

  • Dave Oncale
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 8:02 AM
      The owner of Kryo Kinetics Associates, needs an investigator in the
      Inyo Kern - Ridgecrest area of southern California, to help them get
      back some equipment from a former employee.

      Anyone willing to talk to them about recovery, e-mail me direct and
      I will put you in contact with them.

      David Oncale
      California PI 18933
      DJ Oncale and Associates Investigations