  • spynet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Dear Group,

      If any of you have any-kind of work in INDIA, you can contact me privately. We cover all INDIA , & offer services like :-

      Investigation, Survillence(with still/video photography), process serving, Veryfication of asset/ person/ property, Pre/post employment cases, etc.Sachin K. SIngh
      Spyder Investigations Inc.
      2240/a mandir lane,W P Ngr.
      New Delhi-8 INDIA
      VoiceCall:- +91-9811614007 Tele-fax:-+91-11-25893849
      WWW.SPYDERS.ORG
      E-Mail:Spynet@... / info@...

      Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
      HelpClick onthe image to chat with me