RE: [infoguys-list] need help

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      I'm not sure what their requirements would be for your industry, but I'd try
      Accurint.com. Call Mike Saraceno 888-332-8244 X 8059 and ask if you can
      sign up there. If not let me know and I'll give you some other good ideas.
      In your industry you need cheap and up to date information that is legally
      accessible to you. This should do the trick. Once you get that going you
      can add other more specialized databases. There are a lot of free public
      records sites, but I find that they are usually not nearly as accurate and
      they take a lot more time. Here are a bunch of those sites.

      http://proagency.tripod.com/ has some good public record links on the right
      column.
      http://www.statelocalgov.net/index.cfm State and local government web sites
      http://www.publicrecordfinder.com/ Public records