RE: [infoguys-list] Re: WHY ME?

  • pegasus3
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 26, 2004
      I agree with Ray.

      In another life, I owned a manfacturing company which provided body armor,
      tactical equipment of the highets quality. The "Nigerian Government"
      provided me with a 39,000,000 contract ( which I still have a copy of). It
      is very impressive. We ran all the traps on the project. They wanted samples
      to verify quality of load bearing and repelling vests, etc. (no armor was
      requested). We contacted people in the administration and ask about the
      contract in temrs of 1. was it legal, 2. was it real. They ran their traps.
      The answer was it was not possible to tell but copies of the contract were
      in fact on the books at the Ministry of Defence in Nigeria.

      With that response we shipped about 1000 worth of samples to the Nigerian
      government. As time wore on and repeated phone calls it came down to the
      fact that we had to put op a 300,000 bond in order to complete the
      pre-contract arrangments. We even agreed to do so in a US bonding company.
      As it turned out that wasnt good enough had to be a nigerian or as I recall
      another african countries bonding company. That is when it stopped and we
      turned it over to the US Secret Service.

      Never ever underestimate your enemy and in this case they are extremely
      crafty and cunning and they have reaches inside the goverment there to make
      every scheme look real. Calling them stupid is not the answer, when you
      think they are stupid, look in a mirror. You think your running them out of
      town and they are really leading you.

      "Semper Occultus"

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Managing Director
      Peregrine International, Inc.
      PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
      Fort Worth, TX 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      FAX: 775-261-7088
      Texas License A-11626