Re: [infoguys-list] ACTORS OF THE GREATEST frau IN THE WORLD AND HOW THEY MET...

  • jameswhitccc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      I know, enough already. But me thinks that he protests too much. All one has
      to do, if interested, is
      Check out Nigeria and it's gross national product, income averages, industry
      and how much it depends upon U. S, French, German and other loans and aid.
      They do not do it for anything but the oil reserves.
      Also. check with the FBI. You will be warned never to reply to any e-mail
      from Nigerians. Consider where this guy is coming from and that should be
      sufficient. I would have dropped this issue weeks ago but the guy keeps coming back
      with more nonsense. Jim

      P.S. I think that P.I.'s can learn about how clever and conspired this
      Nigerian 419 Scam works. It is
      truly amazing --It has many levels.