re: [infoguys-list] Zone Alarm

  • Brian Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Tony:

      Your point regarding hardware firewalls is considered "best practice" and you're using a very fine firewall product - in my estimation one of the best combinations of reliability and ease of use on the market. For my money, LinkSys is tops for every type of network hardware from NICs right on up the line.

      Brian