Can anyone help this person

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
      From infoguys.com mail

      Subject: pi school

      Comments:
      hi my name is joseph ******** i was just wondering if there were any
      pi schools in the tampa bay area.? i didnt see any on the list of
      schools that you have. i really wish to find a school close to me in
      port richey florida. i really would to learn this feild so if you
      have any idea if there is any pi schools or classes around my area
      please let me know. thank you joseph *********
    • greenwood152@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
        Try looking up F.A.L.I. - the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators.
        The main office is in Tampa and they will have the info you need. I am on
        the road right now and don't have my Rolodex handy, otherwise I would give you
        the number. Good luck.

        Jeff Greenwood

        800-845-8070 ext. 12

        FL Lic. # C9900790
        GA Lic. # PDE045168
        VA Lic. # 99017888
      • Wayne T. Miles
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004

          Just visit their website at www.fali.com

          - Wayne
          Editor
          PI Coffee Shop
        • JOHN CASTELLANO
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15, 2004
            there are no schools in FL. you need to intern as a CC under a liscensed C
            investigator.

            John Castellano
            Field Operations Manager
            Countermeasures Investigations/Surveillance LLC
            Saint Petersburg, Florida
            (727)323-6045
            Florida License # A9200296
            AIM mjcast6