Re: [infoguys-list] Innerfax and or Investigative Consultants out of Buffalo ...

  • fug8tive@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
      In a message dated 2/7/2004 2:50:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      karousel@... writes:
      If anyone ever needs a good lawyer in New York State, please let me know.
      He is a very aggressive, no-nonsense attorney who is out for the truth and
      justice.

      wjf
      karousel@...
      Obviously this attorney is NOT someone working criminal defense!

      ******************
      This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
      confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
      reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
      communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
      are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
      by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
      and return all hardcopies via regular mail.
      Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
      2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
      Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
      Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
      CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
      www.Asset Investigations.com/ai
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
        Pre paid legal is a con. I am certain and I do know all about them. I know
        that their attorney panels are but losers. Don't waste your money. This site
        should not be used for selling anything to others. Right?

      • jameswhitccc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2004
          This is a scam. Don't waste your time or money.

        • karousel
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004

            What is that supposed to mean?
            wjf

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          • fug8tive@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
              Time to wake up to the real world!
              A criminal defense attorney is NOT "out for truth and justice" as you put it
              oh naive one. They are out to get their client off, period.

              n a message dated 2/8/2004 12:12:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,

              ******************
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                Please change the subject.

                Cordially,
                Roger

                Roger Holloway
                PO Box 851
                Iowa Park, TX 76367
                940-592-7000
                www.TexasDetective.com
                TX License # A10709

                Member:
                TPSA, TAIL, NAIS, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA, NAPPS

                "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":
                This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
                confidential.
                The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity
                named/indicated above.
                Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of
                this
                message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error
                please contact us right away.
                Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal
                advice I am not an Attorney.

                A decent cheap public records search tool. Read on.
                When you visit the below link and sign up for your own account, your
                account will receive a bonus of 100 FREE Lookups. Once you have signed
                up for your own account, I will receive the same bonus.

                http://www.PublicData.com/cgi-win/bonus.exe?Process=BR+dln=008342233,TX

              • Vicki Siedow
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 8, 2004
                  It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                  Pity to be so unhappy.

                  Vicki Siedow
                  Siedow & Associates Investigations
                  & Custom Legal Support Services
                  2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                  La Crescenta, CA 91214
                  818-688-3295 fax
                  Siedow@...
                  Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                  CA Lic. PI #22852

                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                    He probably just needs to add some fiber to his diet Ms. Soprano <eg>.
                    With all due respect.
                    Cordially, Sonny

                    ******************
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                      In a message dated 2/9/2004 7:48:49 AM Central Standard Time,
                      Siedow@... writes:

                      > It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                      > Pity to be so unhappy.

                      Isn't it much easier for the group to form a Chat room for these types of
                      discussions. Seems like it would save us all a lot of time
                      Andrew G
                      Astro Legal Services
                      Illinois

                    • ray_madison
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                        Pity you haven't read books like Lawyers and Thieves by Roy Grutman and Bill Thomas.
                        You might conclude that James is not always wrong.

                        Ray Madison
                        San Diego Truth Squad

                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow" <Siedow@L...> wrote:
                        > It appears that James has an identical attitude about 'most everything.
                        > Pity to be so unhappy.
                        >

                        > Vicki Siedow
                        > Siedow & Associates Investigations
                        > & Custom Legal Support Services
                        > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                        > La Crescenta, CA 91214
                        > 818-242-0130
                        > 800-448-6431
                        > 818-688-3295 fax
                        > Siedow@L...
                        > Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                        > CA Lic. PI #22852

                      • elrick
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
                          Couldn't a similar argument be made about ANY attorney?

                          ANY professional?