RE: [infoguys-list] help

  • pegasus3
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
      I dont know who you are but we can trace debtors, but we need more
      information than you have given here.

      "Semper Occultus"

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Managing Director
      Peregrine International, Inc.
      PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
      Fort Worth, TX 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      FAX: 775-261-7088
      Texas License A-11626
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2004
        To RTO Recovery.

        I have seen your request regarding debtors.
        This is all very fine.!
        BUT
        - Where are theese debtors, in Arabia or in Denmark.??

        Another thing that is of advantage is, that you identify yourself, by providing your company name and e-mail address, so that we have the possibility to answer you OFF-line.

        You have to remember, that this network covers most of the world.
        Your request has reached my office in Copenhagen, Denmark.

        Please be more specific, ang supplys us with an identification of your business. - Thanks.!

        Regards

        Stig B. Madsen

        RTO Recovery <rtorecovery@...> wrote:
        > I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

        > more account
        > overload!
        > http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/

        > ---------------------~-->
        > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon
        > or Lexmark
        > US & Canada.
        > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/aQSolB/TM
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        DETECTEAM. Detective- Guard & Security Agency
        COPENHAGEN, DENMARK.
        Authorised by the Danish Chief of Police,
        under the special provisions of the security act.
        Phone (+45)7023 1318
        Mobile (+45)2424 1318
        Homepage: www.detecteam.dk
        Chairman of F.D.D.E.
        Danish Association of Detectives & Commercial Investigators
        www.danske-detektiver.dk